Before we get into the detail of working with an IT student, here’s the quick burst version with a few important answers.
Things you’ll need to know
The programme is:
- Ideal for an IT project that’s stuck in the starting blocks
- Disruption-free, with zero impact on budget and resources
- Easily started: just outline your project and we’ll find the right student
Your project could be:
- A scoping exercise: a prototype or specification
- A study, like a pilot, evaluation or feasibility
- A long-term task that needs intensive resource before launch
- A specialist task that calls for niche or up to the minute skills
For you, it’s a chance to:
- Test a project, to see if your idea has legs (or even wings!)
- Develop new efficiencies, or extra revenue streams
- Expand your team, full time. If your student impresses...
- Build links with academics and plan new collaborations
And all your student wants from you is:
- A real problem to work with
- Feedback and evaluation
- Flexibility in working hours, to fit in with their studies
Whatever business you’re in, we have highly trained students who can help you with a wide range of projects – all at no cost to you.
But first we need to talk. So why not get in touch, and tell us what you need to achieve.
There’s really nothing to lose...